How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose Fast? – Blackheads, sometimes also called “open comedones”, are small dark spots on the skin. A whitehead on the other hand is a “closed comedo”. Blackheads are actually blocked pores that get filled with keratin, skin debris and sebum, which is an oily substance. This is the first stage of pimples of acne. The blackhead can grow to become a pimple.
What Causes Blackheads on My Nose?
Here are some common causes of blackheads on nose.
- Hormonal changes in the body – Hormones in your body can cause blackheads. Dihydrotestosterone or DHT is a hormone that triggers over activity of the oil glands. And if your body is producing a lot of oil, then your skin pores are likely to get clogged. This can give you a blackhead. This happens again in the late 20’s when the estrogen level begins to drop. The oil glands are working more, as the body’s testosterone level is higher than estrogen. About one in three women get blackheads as a result.
- Skin products – Cosmetics and other skin products can cause blackheads as well, particularly on the nose. Face creams hydrate the skin, but they can end up adding more pore-clogging oil. Skin products and even makeup with fragrances and artificial color can clog the hair follicles on your skin, and cause blackheads.
- Medicines – Some medications are to be blamed as well for deep blackheads. The National Institutes of Health and U.S. National Library of Medicine approved information source Medline Plus has reported that medicines that are rich in phenytoin, estrogen, testosterone, and steroids can cause several skin problems, including blackheads.
Treatments to Get Rid of Blackheads on Your Nose
Sadly, there seems to be no conventional treatment that can stop and even remove blackheads on nose. At best, there are some creams and solutions that can remove the ugly scar left behind. However luckily, there are some fantastic home remedies that are working very well. And the best thing about them is that, these are all natural solutions, and thus, there are no side effects.
Lemon Juice Scrub
Lemon juice is good for removing deep blackheads as well. You are sure to get good results, as the vitamins and nutrients in lemon juice work on all skin types.
- Lemon juice.
- Rosewater or milk.
- Jar or bowl.
- Mix some honey, yogurt, salt and lemon juice and keep it in the bowl or jar.
- Now scrub the area affected. Apply this natural mixture evenly.
- You may also mix rosewater or milk with your lemon juice to have a facial cleanser.
- Apply this every day for up to 10-12 days.
Try this home remedy daily. You will certainly have clear skin and won’t ever have to ask how to remove blackheads on nose.