A beautiful flawless skin is the desire of everyone. You can easily fulfill your desire by the Tibet Snow Cream. This cream also works best for Acne, Dark Spots, Wrinkles and Pimple. I am going to share with you an easy way to make skin whitening cream at home. If you want to make your look attractive and beautiful, then must try this Desi skin remedy.
Skin Whitening Formula with Tibet Snow Cream
- Tibet cream, four to five tbsp
- Tomato , one
- Lemon juice, one tbsp
- Rose water, one tbsp
- Honey, one tbsp
- Firstly, take a clean bowl.
- Then, add four to five tbsp of Tibet cream into the bowl.
- Now, add one tbsp of lemon juice into the bowl.
- Then, add one tbsp of rose water into the mixture.
- Now, add one tbsp of honey into the paste.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, take a clean container.
- Then, add this cream into the container.
- Now, place it in a cold place.
- Finally, your whitening cream is ready to apply.
How to use
- Firstly, wash your face with the fresh water.
- Now, apply this cream on your face before going to sleep.
Then, massage with it on your face for two minutes.
- Now, keep it on your face for the whole night.
- Finally, wash your face next morning with the fresh water and get glowing and shiny face.
Benefits of Ingredients Used in this Formula:
- Lemon juice clears and brightens the skin. It is antibacterial so treat acne and pimples.
- It can remove blackheads from your face.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C so they can help lighten and brighten the skin.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial agent. It can treat and prevent acne from the facial skin.
- It is full of antioxidants so best for slowing down the aging factor.
- Honey boosts the complexion because of its moisturizing and soothing properties.
- You can get shine and glow on your face by using honey.
Tibet Snow Cream Price in Pakistan is PKR 80/-
Tibet Snow Cream Price in India on Amazon is ₹430/-
Try this Tibet skin whitening cream to get a glowing and fair skin in just 7 days. Watch the following video for further details.